Ayy lmao

Chat about pretty much anything.
CakeShades

Ayy lmao

Post by CakeShades » Fri May 18, 2018 4:57 pm

Been a while, I know we always leave this site for centuries and forget about everything and end up visiting every now and then. However I haven't seen a thread in a hot second so I thought I'd just make one. I think all of us understand if we can't keep in contact with each other all the time and such, life is busy, which is fine. I'd just like to hear how every one's doing nowadays, whats new with every one and such. I've been through a lot myself. Parents kicked me out as soon as I turned 18, lived with Piratehat (Ryan) for 3 or 4 years, I'm not sure. Got into an abusive relationship and moved out of Ryan's to live with the other person in Orlando and things didn't go so well. Worked at a chemical plant and put chemicals into the water to turn the friggin frogs gay. Now I live in Gainesville doing soldering work with my fiance, and we're expecting a baby cakeshades jr. so I'm excited to start a family of my own.

circle shades

Re: Ayy lmao

Post by circle shades » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:16 pm

CakeShades wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 4:57 pm
Been a while, I know we always leave this site for centuries and forget about everything and end up visiting every now and then. However I haven't seen a thread in a hot second so I thought I'd just make one. I think all of us understand if we can't keep in contact with each other all the time and such, life is busy, which is fine. I'd just like to hear how every one's doing nowadays, whats new with every one and such. I've been through a lot myself. Parents kicked me out as soon as I turned 18, lived with Piratehat (Ryan) for 3 or 4 years, I'm not sure. Got into an abusive relationship and moved out of Ryan's to live with the other person in Orlando and things didn't go so well. Worked at a chemical plant and put chemicals into the water to turn the friggin frogs gay. Now I live in Gainesville doing soldering work with my fiance, and we're expecting a baby cakeshades jr. so I'm excited to start a family of my own.
wow, what a great update on your life, cake!
its good to see you back, and im happy that you're healthy+well now...

also, i have a few questions, plz forgive me if i sound stupid:

-did ryan (piratehat) treated you badly? was he abusive to you?
-also congrats on living with your fiance! those are great news! when's the baby due?

its always nice to hear again from a friend, and i hope that you will always be well, cake.

PS: i lol'ed at the ''making the frogs gay'' comment, it was an excellent pun.

CakeShades

Post by CakeShades » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Haha, Ryan wasn't the abusive person I lived with. I had an ex that was abusive that I lived with. But yes I am doing well now and the baby is due on October, the same month I was born. We actually recently found out it's going to be a boy and we've decided on "Nolan" as the name.

circle shades

Post by circle shades » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:11 pm

CakeShades wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:24 pm
Haha, Ryan wasn't the abusive person I lived with. I had an ex that was abusive that I lived with. But yes I am doing well now and the baby is due on October, the same month I was born. We actually recently found out it's going to be a boy and we've decided on "Nolan" as the name.
i see.

as for the baby coming up: those are GREAT news, cake!

im happy for you. be well, all of you, and i wish for you to have a healthy+happy baby!
be well!