What's up?

Chat about pretty much anything.
Lampshades

What's up?

Post by Lampshades » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:15 pm

Whats up guys? "OMG Is it really Lamp? NO WAY!" ...Yes, it is I. Been missing in action for 8 years. Just wanted to catch up and see how everyone was doing. If any of you guys are still animating i'd love to see some stuff. Props to Lava and Fire for keeping things alive. :p I still can't believe the SG is still around. The way I look at it is this: SG had a good run back in the day and it was fun while it lasted. Reason I left was complicated but I think it was mostly due to me being an immature 13 year old who couldn't handle running a flash group. The SG was indeed a success. It was successful due to everyone involved. Anyway, don't mind me i'm just lurking around here and just wanted to catch up and wish everyone the best. Hope everyone's doing great! :D
Last edited by Lampshades on Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

circle shades

Re: What's up?

Post by circle shades » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:50 pm

Lampshades wrote:Whats up guys? "OMG Is it really Lamp? NO WAY!" ...Yes, it is I. Been missing in action for 8 years. Just wanted to catch up and see how everyone was doing. If any of you guys are still animating i'd love to see some stuff. Props to Lava and Fire for keeping things alive. :p I still can't believe the SG is still around. The way I look at it is this: SG had a good run back in the day and it was fun while it lasted. Reason I left was complicated but I think it was mostly due to me being an immature 13 year old who couldn't handle running a flash group. The SG was indeed a success. It was successful due to everyone involved. Anyway, don't mind me i'm just lurking around here and just wanted to catch up and wish everyone the best. Hope everyone's doing great! :D
hey, lamp-shades, welcome back! :)

its nice to see you here back again...

oh man, i've got so many memories from this place... i remember joining on 2007, same year with me joining the clockcrew, and eventually searching all over the net for cool animation groups for fun/randomness/movies, and after so many years, i remain faithful ONLY to shades gang and in the clockcrew...

and im glad that we are keeping the SG alive.

it was/is/will always be a GREAT group! we are small, but have the best people/community, i can guarantee that!

i also remember the funny forum wars that we had between the nova-shades forums, and the lamp-shades old brigade(if you tell me your anti-shades groups name, then i will KNOW its you for sure, lamp-shades! ;) hehehe...)

in short, the shades gang has always been a legendary, great place to have fun and to make flash.

when you created this group, you did a huge success lamp-shades, and i will always thank you for that.

have a nice day, m8!

Lampshades

Post by Lampshades » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Hey circle thanks for the kind words. Like i said i was an immature 13 year old at the time who was inspired by sbc so i decided what the hell haha. I'm glad people got to be part of a community. 2007 seems so long ago (almost 10 years). Hope you're doing well man. And it was called Hades Gang lmao but it lasted only a month or so before i said screw this. Remember the rivalry we had with the Kitty Krew?? Lol

circle shades

Post by circle shades » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Lampshades wrote:Hey circle thanks for the kind words. Like i said i was an immature 13 year old at the time who was inspired by sbc so i decided what the hell haha. I'm glad people got to be part of a community. 2007 seems so long ago (almost 10 years). Hope you're doing well man. And it was called Hades Gang lmao but it lasted only a month or so before i said screw this. Remember the rivalry we had with the Kitty Krew?? Lol
yeah, the shades gang has been one of your greatest creations, and im very serious when im saying that.
i thank you for that!
i still remember your early 2007 flash movies, icecubeblockclock-shades SG tributes, axe-shade's epic movies, the fun that we used to have in the old forums...

man, its been a really long time since 2007.
i mean, its almost 10 years.

also i remember the hades really well.
you founded it as a counter-group VS the shades-gang, it was really cool and funny at the same way...
and then death-shades join the hades to become your second-in-command, and eventually nova-shades disabanded your hades forums, and he told you to stop this, in order for you to re-join the shades gang and to give us your ''blessing'' about the original SG group.

good times, good times.

i even joined the hades for fun, in order to post funny ''hades'' stuff. it was cool.

say, whats new with you, lamp shades?

im animating movies, and im generally busy with life and work.
however, i will upload a couple of SG flash movies in the near future.
i have many ideas, many plans, and i will post them on NG someday.

do you still make flash?
if not, you should, its fun!