cake's butt NSFW

Chat about pretty much anything.
circle shades

cake's butt NSFW

Post by circle shades » Fri May 23, 2014 7:06 pm

yes, im serious, this topic is about cake-shade's butt.
surprised? you shouldnt be, because cake e-mailed fire-shades and me, and he did THIS thread:
(this link contains cakes dressed butt pictures)
http://shadesgang.jnealart.com/forum/vi ... f=9&t=2323

now, if this is a joke-thread, its quite funny....
BUT what IF it is...REAL?!

then, it is a very strange and surprising situation right here.
because cake shades is/will become a girl.

very odd....
discuss.

LavaLampShades

Re: cake's butt NSFW

Post by LavaLampShades » Sat May 24, 2014 9:47 am

cakeshades has always been one of the weirdest people i've ever encountered so this doesn't surprise me at all. ignore it maybe?
-=LavaLampShades=-

PS4: MrJoe1213

FireShades
Site Admin

Post by FireShades » Sat May 24, 2014 9:55 pm

I can confirm this is real. CakeShades is indeed a transgendered human and those are pictures of his butt.

circle shades

Post by circle shades » Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

i am quite shocked, fire.

do we have any news from this guy?

maybe cake should return and start animating...? maybe?
(getting desperate)

milkshades

Post by milkshades » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:18 pm

People make too big a thing about what genitals you have. My little bro is transgender and it's not nearly as big a deal as you'd think. It is to him, but whatever. What ever a person needs to do to feel more comfortable in their skin, I support it, and it's probably not any of my business until they make it my business. Good on the CakePerson for identifying that in themselves. Some people just stay confused and bitter and can really mess them up. One of those "it's important to be true to yourself" type situations.

circle shades

Post by circle shades » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:24 pm

milkshades wrote:People make too big a thing about what genitals you have. My little bro is transgender and it's not nearly as big a deal as you'd think. It is to him, but whatever. What ever a person needs to do to feel more comfortable in their skin, I support it, and it's probably not any of my business until they make it my business. Good on the CakePerson for identifying that in themselves. Some people just stay confused and bitter and can really mess them up. One of those "it's important to be true to yourself" type situations.
good points my friend.

i feel the same about transgender people, one of my friend's friend is a transgender too.
it feels odd, but im ok with it, its the persons own rights and freedom, so its good.

yep, im also cool with it, unless someone makes it my bussiness (for example if someone verbally attacks me for no reason)

ALSO SILLY QUESTION COMING UP:
i dont wanna be rude milk, but how old was your bro when he did it? (the operation)
my buddy's friend got told from the doctor that he: (and i quote) ''he should be at least 18 or 20 years old in order to be accepted/listed for an operation, and to be 110% certain about it''.

however our friend was 26 years old at the time..., so the procedure moved on without problems.

also my good milk, i havent heard from you in a long time.
i missed you buddy!

will you return? i hope you dont hate me for my speach in here, it was honest, from the heart and i hope i dodnt offend you (or your brother, im supporting all freedoms in choices)

also if ye do flash, it will be cool.

milkshades

Post by milkshades » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:32 pm

My little bro is still pre-op. He identifies as not the gender he was born with and is making plans. hes only 22 for now.

I probably should refer to him as "her" but I've been refering to him as "he" my whole life except now that he's not around, it's hard to get use to the change, but that's another subject.

I think this is like the 5th post I've seen where you ask me to make an animation. I guess I'll go ahead and do that

circle shades

Post by circle shades » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:34 pm

milkshades wrote:My little bro is still pre-op. He identifies as not the gender he was born with and is making plans. hes only 22 for now.

I probably should refer to him as "her" but I've been refering to him as "he" my whole life except now that he's not around, it's hard to get use to the change, but that's another subject.

I think this is like the 5th post I've seen where you ask me to make an animation. I guess I'll go ahead and do that
well, i wish the best for your brother, and also the best of luck.

also yes, i ask you to do flash, because you are an excellent animator, and you make epic stuff! we need more SG stuff! and if the others see more SG flash movies, people will start noticing us again, and some will join us, and then the SG will get revived again....

its a good goal.