Catching Up

Chat about pretty much anything.
circle shades

Re: Catching Up

Post by circle shades » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:37 pm

*AHEM* im still here and posting at LEAST once a week. at least!

you guys need to

1. post more

2. create new topics of dicussion

3. invite people in the SG

4. do flash.

i did all the steps from 1-3 this month, and im already making my part for the SG collab (the one with the theme ''what has happened to the SG in the last 5 years?'' ) so, im getting ready for step 4.

milkshades

Post by milkshades » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:20 pm

absolutely. should we give out skype names or something? maybe we should start a topic on it...

CakeShades

Post by CakeShades » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:09 am

Not much new with me to be honest. I'm 20 now and parents kicked me out of the house. I live with PirateShades now, pay rent, got a shitty job, drive a car, all the horrible shit that comes with life. My life is anime now as well. Also I smoke and I'm a horrible human being. Other than that everything else is pretty much the same for me.
I still keep in contact with Tomajko regularly cause he's an awesome friend, probably one of the best friends I've ever made over the internet.
I remember back when I started out in the Garbage Whistle Crew, the first time I joined and met you guys. I think the two groups were like connected some how, I forget. But things were so nice and nostalgic back then. I honestly don't fucking remember ANY ONE from the Garbage Whistle Crew other than Sparkwattclock and I'm pretty sure he's dead. Its nice to know you guys still care about this group, as this place was always my favorite place on the internet to go to when I got home from school. You guys were pretty much my second family.

CakeShades

Post by CakeShades » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:12 am

Come to think of it I remember the Garbage Whistle Crew site being taken down and had a notice that said "This site is now closed" just because people stopped posting in it. But for some reason its back up now, weird.

circle shades

Post by circle shades » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:37 pm

wow cake, you've lived a wild and rough life recently, man!

i feel sad about the ''parents kicking you out'' situation.
why did they do that? are they evil?

or did they get angry with you for no reason? (i lean towards this one)

also, ah, the garbage whistle crew! i remember that!
sparkwatt clock PM'ed me on NG many times in order to join his forum/crew, but i always got bored and i stayed in the forums as a lurker/guest.

however, i was always a friend with sparkwatt clock.

cake, what happened with sparkwatt clock?
plz dont tell me that something bad has happened 2 him, i hope that he's well, M8!